This post is not sponsored and I wasn’t asked to write about it either. I just wanted to share some advice from one parent to another.
Lets talk about sleep swaddles…now I’m not going to lie, my newest addition Max isn’t sleeping through the night BUT our nights are a whole lot easier since using the Grobag Swaddles. With my first child Brock I remember laying out the wraps on the bed, trying to keep his arms tucked in, having to take the whole wrap off at every nappy change and trying to work out if he was warm enough or not.
So let me share with you why I love these Swaddles Grobags.
- They are super easy to use! Just lay your child in the bag and zip them up.
- You can unzip the bottom to allow for easy nappy changes
- They have press studs on the arms to allow your child’s arms to come out.
- Doubled lined chest for secure swaddle comfort
- Chin/zip guards and no rough edges or seams to prevent rubbing
- Unique curved seams allow for natural leg position; officially recognised as “Hip healthy” by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- They also come with a nursery thermometer and guide so you know what your child needs to wear with the swaddle according to your rooms temperature.
- Best of all for a busy mum of two and a child that spews a lot, they are machine washable AND can be tumble tried on low heat. WINNING
The Swaddle Grobag comes in two weights of fabric:
- Cosy is for cool rooms between 16 and 20°C
- Light is for warm rooms between 21 and 25°C
They have so many gorgeous prints in this range and the quality is amazing! We have been using them for two weeks straight and can’t see us not using them now.
This product works for us and I hope that you have found this information helpful. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask or check out The Gro Company’s website for more information.
Thanks for Reading